2nd Consultation Period has now closed
Thank you to everybody that submitted comments to the Environment Agency.
The final numbers are not through from the Environment Agency yet – but our contact has advised us that it is looking like 1200+. This is a good number for a second consultation where there are more limitations imposed by the EA on the objections that can be used. You can keep a tab on the submissions sent via the online system as they are processed by visiting https://consult.environment-agency.gov.uk/psc/mk43-9ly-covanta-energy-limited-1/consultation/published_select_respondent
The petition is still open and will remain open until Mr Gove answers and launches an investigation into the situation. Please feel free to post a response to the extremely generic and sterile current reply to the petition by the CEO of the Environment Agency Sir James Bevan. Please keep signing and sharing. Short link to petition http://chn.ge/2gYwQ3L
Please still continue with the following- to keep up to date and inform others:
- Sign the new ‘direct letter’ type petition to Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the CEO Environment Agency (this is in addition to any other submission or petition) Click on image to sign and then share to others.
- Join the Facebook Group
- Show support by changing your facebook profile – Click Here to Learn How
- Follow BACI on twitter @BedsACI and use the hashtag #nocovantaincinerator on your own tweets
- Sign the on-line petition and spread the word to others to do so
- Keep up-to-date with new Posts by using the Follow Button at the bottom of the page
- Email us or use the contact form to sign up for regular email updates
- Download the Information Sheet and/or Poster to display and inform others